Students have the possibility to obtain an MBA at West Virginia University in Morgantown, WV, USA. The course of study in the United States is integrated into the normal study progression.
Prerequisites for the attainment of a double Master degree are:
- to successfully pass the tests of semester one at Fulda, in order to be able to count the credit for the courses at WVU
- successful completion of the courses taken at WVU.
- Students currently have to pay tuition of approx. US $ 25.000.
- TOEFL 92 ITB is required.
- Applications should be turned in early so that you can apply for a visa, book your flight, and arrange your living accommodations.
- Applications are sent directly to WVU in cooperation with the department and with the international office.
- The GMAT is not needed. But if you have the GMAT with more than 600 points
WVU will give you a feewaiver and waive half of the tuition fees. With more
than 700 points the whole tuition fee is waived.
Time frame of the course of study:
Online Course in
Actual lectures at WVU
Composition of the necessary credits for an MBA at WVU:
Course transfer from Fulda
More detailed information about studying at WVU can be found on the Homepage of the University. In addition, Adrienne Stickel can also provide information about the program.