Students have the possibility to obtain an MBA at Pfeiffer University in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA. The course of study in the United States is integrated into the normal study progression.
Prerequisites for the attainment of the joint degree are:
- to pass the following courses from Fulda:
- M 1: Quantitative Business Research Methods
- M 4: International Economy and European Studies
- M 8: International Marketing Management
- M 10: International Accounting and Finance
- M 6: Comparative Studies of European and International Business Law
- M 7: Supply Chain Management
This is a change of the regular course sequence usually taken in the first semester.
- successful completion of the courses which are taken at Pfeiffer University.
- Students currently have to pay tuition US $ 18.000.
- TOEFL 79 ITB or 550 IST is required.
- GMAT is waived.
- Applications should be turned in early so that you can apply for a visa, book your flight, and arrange your living accommodations.
- Applications are sent via the coordinator for International Management at Fulda to Pfeiffer University.
Time frame of the course of study:
More detailed information about studying at Pfeiffer University can be found at the Universities website. In addition, Adrienne Stickel can also provide information about the program.