- From Fulda train station follow the signs to the ZOB (central bus station). Take Line 6, in the direction of Lehnerz, and alight at the „Hochschule“ (university) bus stop.
- By car from a northerly direction: Take the Fulda-Nord exit off the A7 autobahn and follow Leipziger Strasse until you reach Moltkestrasse. The university is signposted.
- By car from a southerly direction: Take the B27 highway, in the direction of Fulda-Nord. Turn off at Leipziger Strasse until you reach Moltkestrasse. The university is signposted.
- A 5 minute walk from Fulda train station: Walk down
Bahnhofstrasse until you reach the first crossroads (Heinrichstrasse).
Turn right and walk as far as the traffic lights. The library is the
building on the left-hand corner of Heinrich von Bibra Platz.
- By car: Take the Fulda-Nord exit from the A7 autobahn. Take the
Leipziger Strasse in the direction of town until you reach the crossroads
at Kurfürstenstrasse. Turn left here until you reach the main post office
on the corner of Heinrich von Bibra Platz. Turn right here. The library is
on the left, about 150m away.