(Diese Seite auf Deutsch ...)
The following online forms are available:
- Registration for students of the Fulda university for a library card of the HLB Fulda (completion of student data).
- Registration for non-students for a library card of the HLB Fulda.
- Fill in the selected form on a computer which allows you to print, and send it. (Both library locations offer registration terminals for this purpose.)
- Print out the form which is sent back to you onto one page.
- To collect your library card, hand in your printed registration form to the borrowing desk, together with your personal ID card (or passport and up-to-date registration card) and, if applicable, your student ID.
Those between the ages of 7 and 18 must also fill out the obligatory consent form with the legal guardian. This should then be printed out, signed and handed in with the printed registration form for the library.
Please note: the registration of minors under the age of 16 can only take place in the presence of a legal guardian.